Oh my!! Where have you been all my life?!
I read about Body Gloves on Maegan Good’s website. She said she has been using them for years and always receives complements on her skin so I decided to give them a try.
skin cells that need rejuvenating. Adding these gloves to your beauty routine will keep you soft…head to toe.
I’ve been using the Touch Me ® Exfoliating Spa Bath Gloves and you can Find Them Here.
Why You Should be Exfoliating!
1. Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing. The outermost layer of your skin, the epidermis, naturally sheds dead skin cells. Normal friction removes some of these shed cells, but others remain in place, dulling your complexion or turning it ashy. Exfoliation helps this natural process along, using gentle friction to brush excess skin cells from the surface of your skin. Removing dead skin cells not only improves the look of your skin, it also sweeps away places where bacteria and soil could collect.
2. Buffing the dead skin away will keep your pores from clogging which keeps acne under control.
3. Any friction on your skin increases localized blood flow. Capillaries, the tiny blood vessels closest to your skin, naturally expand when stimulated.Exfoliating speeds up your skins natural renewal process and helps your moisturizer penetrate into the skin deeper.
4. Removal of dead skin cells helps with skin discoloration (uneven tone).
5. Routine exfoliation leads to visibly brighter skin and it keeps fine lines and wrinkles in check.